Page 1236 of 1377 FirstFirst ... 23673611361186122612341235123612371238124612861336 ... LastLast
Results 18,526 to 18,540 of 20651

Thread: Day 91 Live Updates (The Final Day Of The Chase)

Share/Bookmark

Re: Day 91 Live Updates (The Final Day Of The Chase)

Quote Originally Posted by haughtynaughty View Post
    U must be a PDP Stalwart
    No my dear. Discussing facts as they relate to people in power and their actions towards the needy in society does not make me a PDP stalwart.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Dp.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusi View Post
    No my dear. Discussing facts as they relate to people in power and their actions towards the needy in society does not make me a PDP stalwart.
    Hey!!! U are too serious today
    " I have the simplest taste…i am always satisfied with the best"

Hey!!! U are too serious today
    Yes Haughty, you know I like to see the funny in most things but not everything is funny.

Dp.

Hi Jampi, I saw your comment about Ice Queen and Ice Prince. Wouldn't it be lovely if they produced ice babies but if memory serves me right, I think Cleo has a huge crush on Burna boy and they are in SA at the same time. P square and Maria too.

Jay Hun .....am good , hope you are too.

Look In The Mirror......What Do You See

Weldon Elk.......may God bless your hustle. That boy is going places I tell you.....Pokie thumbs up, good catch !
    Look In The Mirror......What Do You See

Okay. Your reasons make sense to me but you have to remember that sometimes the ones that make the most noise are usually the most harmless. For example, Maria could easily be the "chop and clean mouth" type and we would not be the wiser. Anyway, I just wanted to get the angle you were coming from.
    You are right, I guess we will never know but if the reverse were the case and Maria had been screaming Bayelsa state and Tinipre Sylva and then after the show she went to Bayelsa with Dillish and I saw Dillish in Abuja while Maria was tweeting a picture that was clearly in Bayelsa I would have thought the same about Maria especially if Tinipre had a reputation for being lascivious. And I would have felt there was a possibility he did it with Dillish but it would not be as high as Maria's. So it isn't about being biased, it is just the way the whole thing looked...

They were only in Benin to plead with the Gov to look into the plight of the widows
    Lol. Chai if only the widow knew that she was saying the wrong name to Oshiomole and that was what annoyed him and not her pleas she would have quickly called Dillish or Maria.

Yes Haughty, you know I like to see the funny in most things but not everything is funny.
    My bad , sorry sis I forgot PDP is not a funny acronym , I know u would prefer APGA
    " I have the simplest taste…i am always satisfied with the best"

Channel 0 kwa into award reminded me of Puledi n Richard Cadwood....can't wait for bbMzanzi.

Quote Originally Posted by Uwaila View Post
    Channel 0 kwa into award reminded me of Puledi n Richard Cadwood....can't wait for bbMzanzi.
    Will there still be a BBA next year or will there just be a BB Mzanzi? Should be interesting. I wonder if other Aftican countries will be allowed to vote because it will be nice for people to finally vote for their favorites free of country allegiance and other politics that has ruined this show...

Not justifying Oshio's 'go and die ' comment but as usual our politicians have politicized the situation by visiting the widow and presenting her with 250k just as another popular blogger made it known on twitter yesternight that he had that same amount in cash and that more where still expected. So many of our leaders make worse statement than that of Oshio baba and hope to God they will learn. The bible makes us understand that out of the heart the mouth speaks. Anyway learnt he has apologized ( but those utterances will ever hunt him). The widow's case reminds me of the song 'gbamilleti kin dolowo '(slap me and make me rich) lol.
    I guess going by Wike's actions ASUU and the striking students should also go and die ba? May God bestow upon our leaders wisdom.....it's the least we can pray for.

Not justifying Oshio's 'go and die ' comment but as usual our politicians have politicized the situation by visiting the widow and presenting her with 250k just as another popular blogger made it known on twitter yesternight that he had that same amount in cash and that more where still expected. So many of our leaders make worse statement than that of Oshio baba and hope to God they will learn. The bible makes us understand that out of the heart the mouth speaks. Anyway learnt he has apologized ( but those utterances will ever hunt him). The widow's case reminds me of the song 'gbamilleti kin dolowo '(slap me and make me rich) lol.
    I guess going by Wike's actions ASUU and the striking students should also go and die ba? May God bestow upon our leaders wisdom.....it's the least we can pray for.

Page 1236 of 1377 FirstFirst ... 23673611361186122612341235123612371238124612861336 ... LastLast

Thread Information