Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother - Vote Results

Share/Bookmark

Big Brother - Vote Results

Daily Highlights
    Big Brother Africa 4 News

Big Brother - Vote Results

In order to ensure that all voting audiences understand the way the vote is being counted, M-Net has clarified this in the paragraph below.

M-Net understands and appreciates the audience’s right to be fully informed regarding the voting results each week and hopes that the below will assist in explaining the vote counting process clearly.

- Vote lines close at 06:00 CAT on Sundays.

- Results from voting via text message, MXit, on the website and via WAP, are tabulated.

- The housemate with the fewest votes in a specific country gets that country’s eviction vote.

- The more country votes a housemate accumulates, the less popular that housemate is.

- This is because they are the least popular housemate in the majority of countries.

[Sun 29 Nov, 20:14]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

RE: Big Brother - Vote Results

Who was not intelligent enough to understand this simple method? Well to inform is good to avoid misconception

guyz, is this correct? The more country votes a housemate accumulates, the less popular that housemate is.[/b] or am juz so fatigued today... ?....I thot the more votes you accumulate the more popular a housemate is..

Biggie,, just give us the results from the countries as u've announced after the evection!!! Put them in the strip and on the forum. We will judge by ourselves!!! No misinterpretions needed here...

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyS
    guyz, is this correct? The more country votes a housemate accumulates, the less popular that housemate is.[/b] or am juz so fatigued today... ?....I thot the more votes you accumulate the more popular a housemate is..
    Im asking myself the same questin. This sounds like an error from Mnet....or Ima missing something coz the opposite logic seems to be the ocrrect one. The morevotes accumulated the more popular the hse mate.

PHEW. I THOUGHT MY INTELLECT WAS FAILING ME. THIS EXPLANATION HAS ONLY FURTHER CONFUSED US. WHY CANT THEY JUST SHOW WHICH COUNTRY VOTED FOR WHICH HOUSEMATE AND KEEP IT SIMPLE. THIS CONFUSION CAN BE MISINTERPRETED AS A HOAX. BB MUST JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE. IN THE MEANTIME THE REAL BUSINESS IS VOTING EMMMAAAA DOLL

Quote Originally Posted by The Gift
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyS
    Im asking myself the same questin. This sounds like an error from Mnet....or Ima missing something coz the opposite logic seems to be the ocrrect one. The morevotes accumulated the more popular the hse mate.
    its lyk dis,kevin got two votes from 2 countries so those r the only 2 countries dat want him out,the rest of the countries voted for him to stay except malawi n namibiya.i dont knw if am making sense hia?

That's correct. Those countries listed under the names are the countries the housemates got the least votes. Simple. For example, Kevin got the least votes in two countries, Malawi and Namibia. Other countries voted favorably for him. May be my explanation can help those who are in doubt.

We've heard all about the least popular, majority votes, fewer votes etc. Yes we did! Now we want to have the votes published by Big Brother Africa Revolution, just like they publish the nominated housemates. Is that too much asked??? Don't give us ur terms of eviction!!! We need u to publish the results as u do in flip seconds on TV, but we want the results on the FORUM, on MXIT, on SMS STRIP and everywhere!!! Is my ENGLISH so difficult to understand??? I'm not confused by the "majority votes" and "less popular votes"... I NEED THE RESULTS TO BE PUBLISHED ON THE FORUM!!!

As long as Kevin stays, am ok with the results. . .I HAVE SPOKEN
    . . . I HAVE SPOKEN

I thot my English was very simple, but I can see some nutheads that need to be cracked open!!! Biggie, I WANT THE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES' RESULTS!!! Oh, if u're biggie, please respond to my request, if not...put urself in that corner where pipo are not even allowed to visit a toilet...SOLITARY CONFINEMENT!!!

BB this is more confusing....Just let us have the countries where a housemate is the most popular....the more countries a housemate has determines the winner......Though this may be too late now after so many evictions.....The explanation is of no use now

dnt get

LOL. Puhleeze stop calling us stupid, Mnet. You have manipulated so much you have confused yourselves. Your revolution hinged on the mantra of popularity. Now you have brought calculations of least popular. We dont care. We only wanted to know who won where. We dont care who did not win where. Obviously that would not have aided your manipulations so you have tried to confuse us and ended up confusing yourselves. I dont care anyway because I have stopped voting ages ago.

Just manipulate it in the right way on Sunday is all I gotta say.

Quote Originally Posted by dtruth
    LOL. Puhleeze stop calling us stupid, Mnet. You have manipulated so much you have confused yourselves. Your revolution hinged on the mantra of popularity. Now you have brought calculations of least popular. We dont care. We only wanted to know who won where. We dont care who did not win where. Obviously that would not have aided your manipulations so you have tried to confuse us and ended up confusing yourselves. I dont care anyway because I have stopped voting ages ago.

Just manipulate it in the right way on Sunday is all I gotta say.
    Please vote.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information